Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Monday, November 3, 2008

HGTV COW

I couldn't help but make an acronym for the HGTV Crewman of the Week...it's just too much to type it all out! And the acronym makes me giggle. So, this week's COW is...
Mark McGraw - carpenter on Spice Up My Kitchen. Recognize the last name? Well, you should. This COW is half-brother to the Grammy Award winning country music star Tim McGraw...and like his brother, is something of a looker!
After graduating college, Mark spent ten years as a firefighter and paramedic in Oregon before his woodworking hobby got serious and landed him a spot in Spice Up My Kitchen on HGTV. Now, he lives in L.A. and is studying as an actor. I gotta say, Mark is a big part of the 'spice' in this show! (haha!...I love cheesy lines and just couldn't help myself!) Here's to you, Mark McGraw, my HGTV Crewman of the Week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home