Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just Go To The Zoo!

So, one of my favorite sites to waste...ummm, I mean wisely spend...my time on is Phonezoo.com. I can't even begin to tell you how many fun and COMPLETELY FREE ringtones I've downloaded off of this site...easy as pie and no strings attached. You can create your own list of favorites, send them to your phone (or save to your PC to download to phone later), or just browse. Also, any of your own music files can be downloaded to the site and you can make it into your very own original ringtone! I love it and hope you do too...here is just a sampling of what I've saved to My Zoo...








Check it out. They've also got wallpaper you can download to your phone...also completely free! Wahoo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home