Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Monday, August 4, 2008

More Salsa Please...Extra Spicey!!

As a regular watcher of shows like "So You Think You Can Dance" and "Dancing With The Stars", I might be considered a fan of dancing and those who can do it. However, recently I went from sideliner to participator. Yessss!! I have joined the dance crave! And in my eager quest for more dancing knowledge, I stumbled across this particularly interesting and absolutely free salsa tutorial site called Addicted 2 Salsa . This site is good for newbies (like me) who want to learn the basics and for those of you who are already beyond the basic steps and would like a few new moves to spice it up out on the floor. Definitely check out this site's videos and grab your partner for some fun!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home