Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dreaming in Disney

I've been stumbling across these beautiful pictures over the past week and as I was 'oohing' and 'ahhing' over them, (and finding more and more - to my delight) it seemed to me that they were all reminiscent of something that I couldn't quite put my finger on. DUH! They were all famous Disney movie moments! Once I figured it out, I couldn't believe that I didn't even realize they were all part of a series of photographs! (Well, once I saw the Snow White one...it got REALLY obvious) This series is called 'Disney Dream Portraits' and they are done by the one and only - Annie Leibovitz. If the name doesn't ring a bell then look her up and you'll be sure to recognize some of her work.

These three are my favorites:

Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella
Rachel Weisz as Snow WhiteJessica Biel as Pocohontas
Other photos feature Drew Barrymore as Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast', Julianne Moore as Ariel from 'The Little Mermaid', Giselle Bundchen as Wendy from 'Peter Pan', Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony as Jasmine & Aladdin from 'Aladdin', and the list goes on...
Apparently, Disney has yet to 'release' these pictures to the public. So, since there is no official website that I can point you to in order to check out all these beautiful images on your own, I would recommend trying a little bit of Googling. :o) Happy hunting!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Cool pics! Nice find girl!

Oh I tagged you - if you want to play along!

July 31, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home