Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girls With Curls

So, as a girl with curls...is it possible to have a funky, updated, and totally chic 'do' with those unruly ringlets? I have been wanting to chop my own 'bumpy hair' (this is what my son calls it) and have gone on an all-out excursion for the perfect curly cut. These pics to the left are just a few of my finds.
I think it is worthy to note that with the exception of the bottom right pic, all these lovely ladies have more wavy than curly hair...my quest for cropped curls continues...

Which is your favorite? I must say that I'm really partial to the blonde...since her hair is about as curly as mine and I think she looks fantastic!

Labels:

1 Comments:

i like the blond too!

keep up the blog girl - love it!

July 23, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home