Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Camera Couture

I recently invested in a very nice DSLR camera from Canon and have been chomping at the bit to use it EVERYWHERE! I'm ready to become quite the shutter bug...BUT, I find myself torn at the thought of draping my new XSi around my neck and letting it bump my chest with each step as I wait for the perfect shot opportunity to present itself. There is something far too touristy about it all. So...I thought I'd better start looking into camera bag options. Can I say that it was depressing!!
Ok...good: It was DEPRESSING!
Everything was SO utilitarian and just screamed 'I AM A CAMERA BAG' in big teflon letters!(sigh) How hard can it be to come up with some cute alternatives for us ladies that don't want to lug around Mr. Ugly-Hardware-Holder?!
Enter Tracy Joy. And what a joy it was! I stumbled across her site and fell in love with her designs. She's got everything from paisley to polka dots and at least three different bag designs to choose from. I personally love the Joey bag and can't wait for the next paycheck so that I can order my own in brown with the Acanthus print! One more awesome thing to mention...the print is only on the flap - which is interchangeable! How cool is that?! You can order different flaps and change them out according to your outfit or mood. Very nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home