Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Thursday, June 18, 2009

COW-ABUNGA!!

Ok, I think we can all agree that the 80s rocked. With the acid-washed, tight-rolled jeans and the ponytails that could be worn ANYWHERE on your head and, of course, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Everyone had a favorite ninja and, of course, mine was the fun-loving, surfer-slanged Michelangelo...helloo? Who didn't love him?

So, this is like my grown-up version of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crush...may I introduce the fifth, uh...awesome dude - Marc Bartolomeo! (c'mon, his name SO works for this: Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, Bartolomeo...) So, maybe he's not green...or radioactively enhanced...or a turtle with mad ninja skills...but his last name really IS Bartolomeo, and he is this week's HGTV COW.
He's one of those guys that started out as a handyman, turned GQ model, and then turned electrician on 'Save My Bath'. Oh, and did I mention that his nickname is Sparky? How sweet is that? He's one of two in the world that could get away with that nickname - and the other guy has a tail and is covered in fur. Anyway...I didn't really have time to do any in depth coverage on this guy since I was too busy checking out his portfolio here. And putting a fake shell and mask on him with photoshop took up WAY too much time. But I think Master Splinter would appreciate my efforts with a 'COWabunga' for Marc Bartolomeo, HGTV Crewman of the Week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home