Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Friday, March 27, 2009

Don't Get Drenched...Get Trenched!

There is definitely something about wet weather that makes me want to thrown on a pair of jeans, a comfy sweatshirt, and some wellies and do nothing but nosh out on the couch and bury my head in a good book. Fashion is the LAST thing on my mind. Strike that. It's not on my mind at all...it doesn't even make the list of things on my mind!!

But I have to admit that lately I've been admiring these wonderfully girlie trench coats with full skirts and tucked waists and beautifully tailored lines that are most definitely drool worthy! So, I got my favorite rainy day outfit together...or what would be my favorite rainy day outfit if I could afford Miu Miu and authentic Cameos...and decided to Gene-Kelley-it and make a splash!

This outfit DEFINITELY makes me want to go 'dancin and singin in the rain'. Which is just perfect since Mr. WeatherMan isn't being agreeable and keeps predicting wet weekends!! Come on with the rain...I've a smile on MY face! If you want to see where I pulled some of these clothes...check out my collection here. As always...comments are appreciated!!
Happy Friday, Everybody!

Labels:

1 Comments:

love that hat! If only I could get it in XXL! cute post :)

March 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home