Home Design, Children, Photography, Swimming, Novels, Family, Crafts, Garage Sales, Movies, Outdoor Activities

Monday, June 1, 2009

Go TREK Up From The Neck Up

Soo...Hi! My name is Lori and I am a cheez-it addict.

Whew! I'm glad I got that off my chest! I just can't seem to help myself. Whenever I go grocery shopping for my household staples...you know, JIF peanut butter...chocolate-covered granola bars...frozen edamame...I walk by the snack aisle and re-realize how much I love square cheddar cheese-flavored crackers.

I. Must. Have. Cheeze-its.

Oh look! Cheeze-its are on sale and they go so well with applesauce and chicken...I'll get a box...or three.
Oh look! Cheeze-its aren't on sale but they go so well with sandwiches and yogurt...I'll get a box...or three.
Oh look! Cheeze-its are astronomically priced and I'll have to forgo eating meat this week but they go so well with air....i'll get a box...(wait for it...) or three!!!

Yes...sad but true. It is the nature of my addiction.

But this post isn't about Cheeze-its...it's about the little nifty time-waster I discovered on the latest Cheeze-it box I purchased. Check this out...you can turn yourself into a Vulcan!!

Yessssssssssss!!!! All of my life's dreams are coming truuuuue!!!! Now all that's left is getting the fairy king to fall in love with me and grant me wings!

Ahh...sweet fairy king...

So where was I? Vulcan? Right. So....here's what you need: A mug shot of yourself - the more seriously pissed-off you look - the better, an internet connection, and nothing better to do with your time. Then skip on over and TREK YOURSELF. Sure it's creepy...but fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home